Sunday, July 10, 2011

'Wedding Bells' June and 'Independence Day' July Happy Homemaker Tags



Whew! I finally made my June tag and finished my July tag just in the nick of time! I think a lot of the swappers have dropped out, so it's been hard keeping my momentum going. No new techniques to share. Both tags are pretty simple and involved sewing on trims. I did design the brides dress, veil and sequin shoes though, lol. Thanks for stopping by!

Oops, I almost forgot the link to more Happy Homemaker tags... 

4 comments:

Creative Breathing said...

Oh Debby! It is such fun to see this little character come to life each month in a completely new and fun way. I hope you are enjoying the process. I thank you so much for being such a trooper with this tag along that could. I so enjoy visiting each blog and seeing others creative process. Elizabeth

Shean said...

I love them both. The bride is amazing with the lace and flowers.

M.Kate said...

I love your tags! As usual, it showcased your creativity and they are too pretty. Hope you have a good start for this week. Big hugs :)

Sandi Mueller said...

I LOVE your blog! So many fun things to look at!