Monday, March 14, 2011

Multitude Monday


76 ~ Memories of Hawaii spraying from a bottle of Plumeria perfume

77 ~ Open hearts like Ann Voskamp's

78 ~ Ann's book, One Thousand Gifts

79 ~ Mr. & Mrs. Duck living in our ditch and eating from under our feeders

80 ~ The wide variety of birds that come to our yard: house finches, chickadees, woodpeckers, doves, hummingbirds, scrub jays, red winged blackbirds

81 ~ Clean water from the tap

82 ~ The machine that washes our clothes for me
  
83 ~ The machine that dries our clothes for me

84 ~ Grace upon grace

85 ~ Waking up to snow in February

86 ~ Pain medication in my cupboard

87 ~ Winter storm warnings, snow? :)

88 ~ Hard Eucharisteo that means opportunities to trust God and grow in faith

89 ~ Waking to snow. Again!

90 ~ Watching it snow with a cup of coffee from my cozy, comfy couch

91 ~ A happy phone call from Melea (no work due to snow day)

92 ~ Woke up. Again :)

93 ~ Dandruff shampoo

94 ~ Beautiful sunny, clear, crisp morning. 21 degrees!

95 ~ Abundant food choices

96 ~ Full pantry

97 ~ Full freezer

98 ~ Full fridge
99 ~ A husband who washes dishes for me

100 ~ God's comfort and strength during my dad's illness and death

101 ~ New birds at feeder, Varied Thrush

102 ~ Spring is in the air. Lord willing this will be my 56th!
103 ~ The blood shed from Christ's torn body speaking grace for me today

104 ~ The (in)courage book club









3 comments:

M.Kate said...

Beautiful list Debbie...I read it twice, I smiled at husband washing dishes :) Miss ya!

Creative Breathing said...

Happy April! Letting you know the HH Tag Along link is open for this month's tags. Looking forward! Elizabeth

JanRenee said...

I love your April tag Debbie