Saturday, June 12, 2010

If I were a post, I'd be totally random like this one.


Here's a fun twist on an old survey that floats around the internet from time to time. I saw it on Malissa's blog, Sleepy Hollow Folk Art, and decided to play along. Let me know if you decide to play along as well, or just leave me a comment with your own favorite "If I were" answer.

If I were a month, I'd be September .
If I were a day, I’d be Sunday.
If I were a time of day, I'd be 7:00 PM.
If I were a font, I’d be Vintage Typewriter.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin.
If I were a direction, I’d be North.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be an easy chair.
If I were a liquid, I’d be honey.
If I were a gemstone, I'd be diamond.
If I were a tree, I’d be a redwood.
If I were a tool, I’d be a stapler.
If I were a flower, I’d be a peony.
If I were an element of weather, I'd the wind.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a cello.
If I were a color, I’d be deep red.
If i were an emotion, I’d be joy.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a pineapple.
If I were a sound, I’d be waves lapping on the shores of Hawaii.
If I were an element, I’d be oxygen.
If I were a car, I’d be a convertible.
If I were a food, I’d be dark chocolate.
If I were a place, I’d be Hawaii.
If I were material, I’d be flannel.
If i were a taste, I’d be dark chocolate.
If I were a scent, I’d be a tropical breeze.
If I were a body part, I’d be the heart.
If I were a song, I'd be a song of worship.
If I were a bird, I’d be a hummingbird.
If I were a gift, I’d be time.
If I were a city, I’d be Venice.
If I were a door, I’d be french.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be slippers.
If I were a poem, I’d make you ponder.

And here's one of my own:
If I were a summer day I'd look like the one in this post :)

4 comments:

Malissa said...

I love your answers!! Thanks for stopping by and playing along!!

Laura @ Just For Love said...

What a cute post, Debbie! I liked this one : ). Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope you're doing well, friend!

xoxox
Laura

Laura @ Just For Love said...

Thanks for stopping by today, Deb...always love hearing from you : )

Love,
Me!

M.Kate said...

woooooooo,.............I love peonies. I have a huge hand painting i bought in China years ago, all paintings of Peony BUT I havent seen a real ones..they hardly grow here :(