Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Button Card Monday


I know, I know, it's Tuesday. What can I say? I finished this late last night and I needed better light for picture taking. Anyway... I love pretty much all things mid-century, so when I discovered Creative Breathing it was love at first sight! I just love the way she incorporates vintage images from cards & postcards into her art. She has hosted some of the coolest tag swaps. Like this one for example. I've been tempted to try and do one, but I feel intimidated by the quality of the art so when she posted this and asked for others to tag along I jumped right on board.

1 comment:

M.Kate said...

Love it and as usual..you are very creative. I finally packed everything and happy I completed it! Tomorow it goes to the Post office to be mailed out. For some reasons...cant find your add...can you send a short email please :) Hope you likey all my junks haha!