Saturday, May 22, 2010

I *HEART* BABIES


I made this for a friend from church that just delivered this little sweetie last month. Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby? Tell me if you know what is.

{...you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16}

4 comments:

Keats The Sunshine Girl said...

Really a sweet gift. Knitted with love and happiness for the baby and everyone in the family.

Laura said...

How Precious! I love babies too : ) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Dawn is such a sweetheart...I'm glad she "introduced" us. God IS doing amazing things on this blog scene. I would've never guessed it unless he hadn't lead me here. It's really cool to be a part of it! I'm following ya now lady! I'm sure I'll be stopping back in to show you some love again. Have a blessed weekend, new friend : )
~Love, Laura

Livvy U. said...

I've always loved that psalm... Funnily enough, I had to say it in a place, once...
Good to read you, much love, Livvy x

Livvy U. said...

I've just realised I said 'place' and i meant to say 'play' - yes, my character actually said the psalm in a play!