Friday, February 05, 2010

ICK! YUCK! BLECH!

Not these. The new ones. In the new packaging. With the new flavors. Ick! Yuck! Blech! That's the bad news. The good news is you can still find the original ones at Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar, 99 Cent Only, Freds, Odd Lots, Wakefern, Sav A Lot.

Why the Necco Company thought they had to go and change the flavors of this "American Classic" is beyond me, and from what I've read online, a lot of other people! Hopefully they will listen to us and bring back the original flavors, but just in case, I'm stocking up!

3 comments:

M.Kate said...

Honestly Debbie, I cant say yuck..as I have never eaten them before, though they do look ok to me :) Happy weekend.

Sherry said...

If the candy tastes as awful as the packaging....surely the company will listen to the complaints.

I've been all about cinnamon hearts the last week or so...my tongue is burning!! :)

latte_grande said...

I know! I used to love these things, so when the kids left a partial box in my living room after school I did what any mom would do...snuck some for myself! Seconds later, I was gagging...totally unexpected and waaay uncool, candy heart people! What were they thinking? Urrrgh.