Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I've been so busy lovin' on my two youngest grandsons and helping my daughter with her move, I almost forgot to post this! Hope you were able to spread a little love today...

{Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. ~I Corinthians 13:4-8}

5 comments:

latte_grande said...

Oooo, one of my favorite verses! Cute bee, too. :) Hope your Valentine's Day was happy!

Livvy U. said...

That's a wonderful verse from Corinthians, Debbie!
With much love to you and yours. I was just checking you're still here (and you are - hurrah! ) because I'm finally sorting out the blog links on 'Livvy's Life' and, of course, want to include you again.
Happy February
Livvy x

M.Kate said...

Happy Valentines..well, a late one :)
Poor Valentine has been sidelined by our grand Chinese New Year...but I do love your Mr bee post. Love is what's makes all of us going..well, me at least. Enjoy the kids :)

M.Kate said...

Happy Valentines..well, a late one :)
Poor Valentine has been sidelined by our grand Chinese New Year...but I do love your Mr bee post. Love is what's makes all of us going..well, me at least. Enjoy the kids :)

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.