Here's what I've read so far:
- Every Woman Has A Story, compiled by Daryl Ott Underhill
- Living A Charmed Life, by Victoria Moran
- The Joy of Doing Things Badly, by Veronica Chambers
Currently working through:
- The Artist's Way, by Julia Cameron (a twelve week course in "Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self." I'm on week one)
- The Unsavvy Traveler: Women's Comic Tales of Catastrophe, by multiple travelers.
- Attitudes of Gratitude, by M.J. Ryan
- 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue, by Deborah Smith Pegues
- Shelter for the Spirit, by Victoria Moran
- Younger by the Day, by Victoria Moran
- What's So Great About Christianity, by Dinesh D'Souza
*got this picture free from The Graphics Fairy. Love that site!