Sunday, September 27, 2009

Button Goodness


I made this card using one of the Everyday Button Bits stamps from Papertrey Ink. It's part of a set that includes chicks, flowers, balloons, and much more. So cute and the perfect excuse to buy more buttons!

I just posted this over on the Button Floozies blog and figured I should share it here too :D. My good friend Jill sent me the stamp set for my birthday. The little photo album is for my friend Donna's birthday next month. She's a new grandma so I made it to hold a picture a month for the baby's first year.

7 comments:

M.Kate said...

They are so cute!!!

Jessica said...

It's beautiful. Being a button floozy, I LOVE the pink buttons. ;)

Adriann said...

Lovely card!

Dianne ___ said...

Hi Debbie! thanks for following and for the comments! :) Yes, I saw your blog through mine to thine. that's so cute! I love buttons, too! i paint a wooden picture frame and put some wooden buttons on its frame. I love scrapbooking and all about crafts,though I don't have the time to make those with my growing kids. God bless to you, too!

Amy said...

Is it okay that I am TOTALLY jealous of how talented you are?? SO CUTE!!!

Livvy U. said...

Dearest Debbie - hi... I've haven't visited you or Rachel in such an age, and I so appreciate your loyalty to me, that I thought I would come over and tell you. Also I'm checking out blogs for my new blogroll and wanted to doublecheck you are still live and kicking - which you undoubtedly are!
Love, and thoughts
Livvy x

Sandy said...

I love this, I love buttons too! So pinky cute!