Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Live Aloha, but

just in case you are tempted to take things a little too slowly, watch out! These just make me smile. Do any other states have or even need these?

I promise, I'm not nearly as close to these turtles at Punalu'u Black Sand Beach as I look. State law prohibits you from getting closer than 15 feet.

Did a little retail therapy at this shop in Hilo. They were actually closed, but they let me in anyway. I didn't feel like I should take too much of their time though, so I didn't get much. Not that I need more scrap stuff!

Spent this day doing another kinda therapy at Kekaha Kai beach, again! :D

And last but not least, a self portrait I actually like. Guess I need to get me a wind machine!

2 comments:

M.Kate said...

arghhh...you still at the beach *sob*sob*

Wonderful and beautiful beach, Debbie. I love the turtles and we have them here though I have not seen one yet, but I was really sad seeing their eggs being sold at the market during my trip to the East Coast. It's illegal to sell/buy and it was done openly.

You certainly are having a gala time :D and that self portrait is just beautiful, come on...you still not telling me the secret!!

Have more fun, big hugs :D

Claire, said...

Beautiful!