- 1:10 ~ Lazy rainy fall day so far. Haven't even had breakfast or lunch yet! Too busy posting about yesterday, printing pics and just generally messing around on the 'puter.
- Make town run. Mail Christi's cards & Melea's mail. Look for Scrabble games and breast cancer papers or embellishments w/o success. Buy Oct/Nov Somerset Memories.
- Take nap
- Fix dinner while talking with Melea and Rachel on the phone. Rachel, Josh and Macs are coming for visit tomorrow!
- Headache coming on. Take Excedrin PM.
- Watch TV and skim Somerset.
- 10:00 ~ Head to bed early.
- Still battling a headache. Decide to skip the gym after church. Besides, I want to be home before Rachel and the boys get here. Janet is coming too.
- Church is great, as usual.
- Have a wonderful time with Rachel & the boys. They were on their best behavior. While Rachel & I visited with Janet, they played quietly.
- Josh wanted to look through the 3 scrapbooks I've made for him. He was so genuinely happy looking through them it melted my heart.
- Next Macs wanted to look through the one I am working on for him. He really enjoyed it, but I feel awful that I haven't done a better job keeping up on it. Something to put at the top of my TO DO list!
- Rachel & the boys made ATCs while I fixed dinner
- Everyone leaves and the house is quiet again.