Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Week in the Life ~ Friday











  • Neighbor wakes me from a dream filled sleep to ask if we want to asphalt our driveway with them. WHAT THE???
  • Make appointment with eye doctor.
  • Spend hours on the computer
  • Dog pees in laundry room. Clean, but don't scold, my fault for spending hours on the computer.
  • Get call from Melea. Tell her about yesterday. Get advice from Melea.
  • 12:30 Finally eat breakfast. More oatmeal. Check the list I made yesterday of things to do today.
  • Clean some. Piddle around some. Watch the end of a movie I've seen before but can't remember the name of.
  • Get serious and clean for Red Hat group tonight.
  • DH brings me roses from the garden.
  • Set table for pumpkin carving.
  • Fix a quick Chicken Salad for dinner.
  • 7:00 - 10:00 Have fun visiting and carving pumpkins. Eat too many cookies and drink too much tea.
  • Visit with Donna after everyone else has left.
  • 11:30 - 12:15 Clean up and finish this list.

5 comments:

latte_grande said...

Omg, I just LOVE your pictures!! And that mouse-filled pumpkin...how COOL is that?!! Boo to neighbors who are morning people. And....can I join your Red Hat parties when we move up there? :)

PS~What did the doctor say?

Dana said...

Amazing pics to showcase your busy life! Thanks for the glimpse into your life :)

Her Vintage Stage said...

I love the scrabble tiles in jars!But the dog is great watching tv w/ you. Have a good week!

MS Maass if your nasty said...

That salad looks delicious!!! Your pictures are awesome!

Kimmie said...

OHHHHH, I love your jar of scrabble letters...what fun.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted