Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A layout and good news!

First the layout...

In my last post I mentioned that I felt bad for having neglected Macs' scrapbook and that I was putting "scrap for Macs" at the top of my TO DO list. As you can see I made a page for his book today. I hope he likes it!

The journaling says: FOR FOUR YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN A DADDY'S BOY. FOR FOUR YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN STINGY WITH YOUR HUGS & KISSES, SHARING ONLY A FEW NOW & THEN WITH ME, UNTIL THIS YEAR. YOU HAVE FINALLY REALIZED YOU HAVE PLENTY FOR EVERYONE. EVEN GRANDMA!

And now the GOOD NEWS... I'm OK!

The eye doctor confirmed that the episode you may have read about here was indeed a Silent Migraine. He said it most likely will not be my last, but now that I know they are relatively harmless and painless I would gladly trade all my "normal" migraines for the silent type!

7 comments:

latte_grande said...

Oh, yay! This post just made my morning! So glad you got yourself checked out and that you're OKAY!!! Praying that those "silent migraines" are few and far between. {{{hugs}}}

rachel whetzel said...

I'm really glad you are OK!! Let it be known... Dr Rachel was the first to diagnose this!! lol



and....



I tagged you...
**sorry!!**
lol It had to be done. You can see more on my blog.

cindy said...

Cute layout! And great news on the vision issues!

c

Dana said...

Migraines Suck! sorry friend :) glad you are better :)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Hello,

I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

Laura

M.Kate said...

Hello Debbie
firstly, wonderful scrap as usual...love the wordings :D

tks for your kind wishes, i am much better, having a good 'butt' day today haha..but still very limited time on the net, maybe half hour the max. I hope the silent migraine never comes back, try apple cider and honey..works everytime for hubby. here's wishing you a great weekend and big hugs :D

Marina Capano said...

Hi! so cute!

visit me anytime..
Marina