Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fairy Wishes


I ordered the instructions and 'kit' for this online today from Dawn at
The Little Speckled Egg/A Collection of Tutorials. I'm so glad I did because I love the way she turned out! I will definitely be making more of these for gifts. The kit also came with this little poem I will put on a tag and tie to the jar:

If you should catch a fairy
And place it in a jar,
Be sure to treat it kindly
And do not take it far -
This fairy is not for the keeping
It has a home you see,
The forest is a wonderful place
And fairies must be free. - Dawn Edmonson

Oops! I almost forgot I wanted to share this too...


I was hoping to get a better picture of it during daylight today, but that didnt happen. You get the idea though. I made 20 of these for the Fantasmagorique Halloween Swap and one for my friend Jill. She's the real Halloween lover!

5 comments:

M.Kate said...

Hello Debbie
That fairy in the bottle is so cute :D ..and for the Halloween swap..really cool. Hope you are having a good week :D

latte_grande said...

Aaaw, your little fairy is SOO cute!! And I LOVE how your "Ghoulfriends" plaque came out...so wonderfully spooky! I'm pretty sure I get one, right? Right? :)

Marina Capano said...

So cute! By the way! you are invited for a Halloween party in my blog!
would you like participate?
I hope so!

Marina

Dana said...

This is toooo cool! Can't wait to get mine!!!

springtreeroad said...

love the fairy wishes jar! so very cute. and your picture for the swap is great! good job. :)