Saturday, August 16, 2008

What's your weather like?


It's hot, hot, hot in my corner of the world! Typical for August, but enough already I say! On second thought, it does give me a good excuse to stay indoors and play with my scrap stuff...

In fact, I finally finished the cover for my Write Time Write Place summer journal. I think it looks very pretty on the chenille bedspread I bought at a barn sale for only 3$!

I also made another card for the Deck of Me project I started last year. 45 down and only 7 more to go!


The journaling on the back says, "To me there isn't anything more relaxing or refreshing than an extended vacation on the coast - especially if the coast is in Hawaii!"

Last of all (for now) I made these ATCs to add to my flickr trading set. Check the rest out here if you are interested in trading :)


8 comments:

latte_grande said...

Wow, your projects are just beautiful...and what a great pic of you in Hawaii!! LOVE the chenile bedspread! What an awesome deal...I just LOVE barn sales! :)

M.Kate said...

Dearest Debbie, that journal is FANTASTIC and having your cards with me here, I definitely know that everything you did will be PERFECT, all the details....now you are giving me loads of idea what to do. I saw one of my friend's post where she made a journal and sent it all to her friends to write and add/embellish etc and finally it returned to her. Thought that was a really a treasure!

yes..the Hawaii part I totally agree and as for the cards..too CUTE. You have a great week ahead my friend, much love and hugs :D

M.Kate said...

oh...it's nothing but HOT, HOT and HOT here..but that's nothing new, its hot 365 yearly

Siany said...

I love your journal and I absolutely *adore* those ATCs!! So cute! :)

MarĂ­a Elena said...

Hi Debbie, we never conform, when it's cold we want the heat, and in summer we want and despair that is completed. The card for the deck are spectacular, I loved both. Hugs.

Her Vintage Stage said...

Love the atc's. I haven't done any in a while as painting is absorbing my time. Your deck of me is wonderful. I'd like to try this sometime. Keep up the creating!

yukari said...

your projects are just beautiful!!

Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

Hello there! What pretty projects! Those owl ATCs steal my heart away! :) Happy belated anniversary... and I love that Halloween ATC you made. hugs!