Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Team Grandma



Josh has been here since last Friday and even though we didn't get everything on my To Do list done, we've had a blast! We watched a great fireworks show at the park. He and Bompa even lit a few of their own. They went swimming in the river and rode bikes to the video store and back. That was scary! Josh got separated from Bompa and was lost for a little while. Josh and I went to see Hellboy II. We baked brownies and made Rice Crispy Treats. (Twice!) Today we made sock creatures and these layouts with pictures Bompa took. Josh made the first one. I made the second.

7 comments:

latte_grande said...

Omygosh, I LOVE the layouts, that Josh did his own, the pictures, and the list of things you've done since he's been there! Best. Post. Evah!!
You might not want to tell Rachel about the whole Josh getting lost thing though. lol

latte_grande said...

Omg, that DOES sound scary! SO glad you found him and he was okay! I lost my oldest once in a large dept. store when he decided he was mad at me and stalked off when I wasn't looking....so I know that horrible feeling and the tears of relief all too well!

Oh, and yeah, the Wordle is just for pretty. :) You can print it small and make stuff (ATCs or a greeting card) or print it large and frame it. You can use just two or three words to make a cool title. It's just fun to play with, you should try it! :)

M.Kate said...

Dear Debbie
this is fantastic!! So much fun and great scrapbooking here. I had to watch hellboy too..was forced to by my son 2 weeks ago! Happy week ahead :)

cindy said...

Love this lay-out...how fun and whimsycal!

c

rachel whetzel said...

tsk tsk!! You lost my son... hope you don't go losing my OTHER son...

pinkroses said...

I love both of the layouts...the memories you are creating will last a lifetime!

M.Kate said...

Dear Debbie :D
I received the prettiest red envelope today!! Love, love all the postcards..and the cards, absolutely fantastic! You are obviously a pro...my scraps are nowhere near your work! Thanks Debbie for thinking of me. Have a great weekend, much love and hugs :D