Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me according to him...



I asked DH to tell me eight truths about me as part of my summer journal for Teresa McFayden's Ezine workshop. It was fun to see his perspective!

Here's the journaling:

8 Truths about me and then some as told by John.

*creative *good artist *has a wit about her *neat and tidy (this is so not true!) *organizes "frap" well (frap is Mac's word for crap) *good cook *good spiritual partner *loves Hawaii and Hawaiian music *good traveler *has good handwriting *is an avid reader *a collector *loves bargains and Michaels *thoughtful gift giver *can't be compelled to mow the lawn (this is SO true! The only time I've ever mowed the lawn was while he was recovering from his stroke. He always points it out when he sees a woman mowing the lawn. I always tell him she's either a widow or loves to mow, lol)

5 comments:

jess said...

what an awesome idea!! Love the layout!!!
I agree with the mowing of the lawn... why bother?! hehehehe!
Xx

latte_grande said...

Hmmm....I'm pretty sure that's more than 8?

And I'm proud to say I've mowed my own lawn!

Once.

When Rick was away for a few months of training. :)

Marina Capano said...

Hi how are you! nice post! I love its!
visit me anytime...

M.Kate said...

Debbie, this post is so sweet. You know I was looking at your older post some time ago, and one particular post and picture which I love the most, the one on your wedding day. I just love couples who are together for so long, through good and bad times. My husband and i know each other for 22 years :D

cindy said...

Awwwwwwwww, so sweet! And just beautiful as well. Wonderfully done. I love it.


c