Wednesday, June 04, 2008

They came!

These are the four panels I got from Karla and Beth's Birds & Bonnets Swap:


Here they are again with the one I made added. It's on the right:


This is what the backs look like. Now mine is on the left:


I think they turned out great! Thank yous to (in order of panels) Eleanor at A Bit of Pink Heaven, Cheryl at Rosey Posey Confections, Tammy at Little Junk Shop, and Sherri at Tied Up In Ribbons! If you want to see more (there were 100 participants!) you can check them out here.

6 comments:

Christine said...

they are awesome. although, i'm still disappointed your not doing the summer swap! i was like yes! debbie will be in that one....=(

Cheryl said...

So glad you liked my panel! Your group of panels is so pretty!

MarĂ­a Elena said...

Debbie, beautiful pannels!

cindy said...

I got one of Cheryl's too. She did an awesome job. And you got one of my friends panels (Sherri). How cool is that. Everyone did an awesome job.

c

jennalee said...

I got mine in the mail too and one is from you, so I just wanted to stop in and say thank you. I love the bird carrying the note. Thanks so much.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

I love the idea of adding another panel to it. I will have to do that as well. This was a fun swap.