Monday, May 26, 2008

a true bear story...

This may look familiar to you. I made this layout this weekend from a picture and story I used in this recent post. I was at Rachel's and got a bunch of cards made too. Fourteen, to be exact. That's a lot for me. I had a great time with her and my grandsons. We played Wii golf and baseball, watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, ate lots of brownies and oranges, went to Josh's second grade program at school, and even hit the thrift store. Macs was quite the grandma's boy. Lots of hugs and kisses for me :):):) Yep, all that and scrapping too!

Today I've been thinking about my dad and mom a lot. It is, after all, Memorial Day! Hope yours was full of sweet memories, old and newly made.

Now I am off to look at some of these Virtual Party homes...

7 comments:

M.KATE said...

My dear Debbie
Many thanks for popping over and it's wonderful to know another nice blog-friend again:)

Firstly, you've got a fantatic home, a home is not a home without a wonderful family.

Secondly, that teddy is awesome. I've hung up most of scrapping stuff nowadays, so I should start again after seeing your slides on scraps...really inspiring and beautiful.

Let's stay in touch through blog-land always :)

have a nice day :)

Ángela said...

Tk you for yours visit in my blog.
Bye, Ángela

rachel whetzel said...

It WAS a great couple of days!! I'm so happy that you came over!! (I still need to pay the bills.)

CIELO said...

Good morning, Debbie...thanks for stoping by my house in the roses; it's so nice meeting you.

Lovely day to you

cielo

cindy said...

That's a very sweet page! Love the way you laid everything out.

c

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Sounds like a great day!

Marina Capano said...

Hi Debbie! How are you! I love you post! is so cute!