Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Scrappy goodness

This weekend I went to a local scrapbook retreat and had a great time! I even got everything I took to work on finished! Like four of these 4" x 51/2" panels (front & back) that I made for the Birds & Bonnets Swap hosted by Beth and Karla. You can see what some of the other swappers have made over on flicker.

I made two of these "jeune amour/young love" ATCs. One for me and one to trade :) And a different one for my Deck of Me!

And this kinda funky snow layout with an African/flamingo theme. Plus one more layout that still needs journaling. Maybe I'll share that and some of the other goodies I made later :) Right now I need to get dinner...

3 comments:

DebMc said...

A scrapbook retreat....Mmmmmm, a creative retreat sounds so good right now. It sounds like it was a productive time for you.

Christi said...

My goodness, your creations are so beautiful I wish I had enough ink to print them all out and wallpaper my house with them! Looooove the vintage goodness! And your bear story? Absolutely precious! So glad bear and his little girl were reunited! :)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

YOur panels look great!