Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My first ATC made to trade!


Until yesterday I had only made these for Emily's Deck of Me project last year. In fact, I am still working toward finishing those, but I finally jumped on the trading wagon when Christi expressed an interest in trading these when she finishes her "Alphabet Series". I just love her stuff! ATCs are a great way to give and collect little bits of art from your favorite peeps or make new ones.

{Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting a new world is born. ~Anais Nin}

3 comments:

Clever Karen said...

Nice trading card - the little owl game card is so cute!

lia said...

wow!! I saw your posts about the "deck of me" and I adore this idea, had not heard of this project before. It looks so fabulous. I'd love to do something like this for my kids too. I'm excited about trading with you soon! :) lia

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Cute!

thanks for letting me know I left off your blog addresss on the list of 100 people sending cards to my aunt for her 100th birthday. I have it added now.