Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tally Rally in the Dells

These are the wild and wacky Tally Scrappers I got to meet and form friendships with this past week at the Tally Rally in the Dells. I had an unimaginably fantastic time!
Some Leap Day fun.This is what the backside of the Magnolia Ridge Hideaway looks like in the winter. (The rows of windows are where we scrapped.)This the front of the house.These are the layouts I made for the Circle Journal exchange.
Who or what makes you smile when you are feeling blue?College years.Ten random things about yourself.Back where I come from.Tourist in my own town.
A day in my life.Puzzle piece that shows your style. (I don't think I have one particular style, so I used some of my favorite techniques & embellishments. Tearing, sewing, sanding, buttons & glitter.)
And the fun's not over yet since I still have a few more layouts to finish ;););)

1 comment:

Rachel Whetzel said...

I missed seeing the Back Where I Come from page!! I love it!