Monday, March 10, 2008

Christine's Circle Journal Page

More accurately, this is my version of the layout I made for Christine. I played all weekend making copies of all the layouts I finished at the Dells so I can add them to my Tally Rally scrapbook. Seven more to go!

One of the other things I did this weekend was finish this book. Amazon recommended it for me because I'd ordered The Kite Runner from them. I loved them both, and now I can't wait to get and read her book, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.

2 comments:

Sharmaine said...

Oh I love the colour combo on the layout, and the circle makes me happy!!

saffiertje said...

This page is so great! Love the combination!
God made this world so awesome! It's suc a great knowlege that people all over the world did the pDL project! I am so thankful for the upportunity!
Stellar Kart is for me a new kind of music. I love it! The teens in my church are very fan of them.
For me the oldiesare also great!
Still my favorite gospel artist for over more than 15 years now in still Michal W Smith and steven C Chapman!
Thanx for your lovely comment on my blog!

God bless you!

Miranda