Friday, January 04, 2008

Rx for the Winter Blues:

I signed up for this at Teresa McFayden's Paper Bella shop, and I quote her here, "Baby, it’s c-cold outside! So come on in and let’s create! The Winter Bella E-Zine brings you a fresh, interactive way to get inspired. 12 projects ranging from an artful journal, altering and aging techniques, card building, easy to download templates and adorable Valentine’s projects. Oh, and drawings for some heartwarming door prizes! I hope you are ready to discover and start the New Year with some artful projects, because I sure am.
Every Mon., Wed., and Fri. during the month of January there will be a new project for you to complete."

Doesn't that sound great? I can't wait to get started. The first two projects are already up but I haven't had time to start yet because I've got some leftover Christmas company (grandsons) until Sunday. I'm not complaining, they're a pretty good Rx for the winter blues too!


No comments: