Sunday, January 06, 2008

New challenge up at Em's and this...

December 30th Emily posted the final challenge for the 2007 Deck of Me Mini Art Journal. It is hard to believe we've been at this for 52 weeks! It has been so much fun, and, duh... challenging!

I still have a few cards to finish so I am really going to miss the feedback from all of you who took the time to check on mine. Each comment left was such an encouragement! Like a tiny treasure, really. And thanks to those of you who stopped by but didn't have time to comment! I know there were way too many participants to visit and comment on each one. I know I couldn't...

This is my card for the last challenge: " ART. there is just so much you can do with this one! let loose. "

3 comments:

Scrapanimal said...

The front side of your card is sweet to look at. I hope that you join the next challenge of emily.

xo simone

Rachel Whetzel said...

Very cool, mom! I like it a lot.

Siany said...

I love what youve written!! I cant believe its over either - Im about 15 or so weeks behind.. I guess I'll play catch up this year lol!