Sunday, January 27, 2008

My first layout for Overlooked

Back in May of 2006 I took my first online class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It was based on the book, Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life, by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. (Excellent book, BTW) At the end of the class I had two scrapbook albums to hold my own random thoughts, the kind that don't really need a whole layout, but I wanted a record of anyway. You know, just in case somebody someday cares about what some lady who lived during the twenty & twenty first centuries was like. It is a work in progress and all the pages look something like this:
I've been adding entries to it slowly but surely and when I decided to participate in the Overlooked project, I thought that rather than create yet another album just for that, I will put those layouts in my Random Me albums. Each Overlooked picture & journaling will all take up a page, like this:
Gotta keep it simple so I can stick to it!

5 comments:

Melissa~ said...

Neat idea! I'm reading Amy's book right now! I would've loved to take that class at BPS! I bet that was so fun!

Rachel Whetzel said...

Very cool, I don't understand it though, will it go under C?

MJ said...

I've been scrolling through your blog & really enjoying all the eye candy crafts you've been creating! Lovely!

I popped over here from Overlooked to see your project! I like how you've been doing a similar project earlier and how it will reflect a woman's life from our time! What inspirational thoughts!

valerie said...

good to see you are doing this challenge love the coffeee ring will definately put one on mine now

Val

staceykingman said...

Uh-oh. I back into parking spaces when I think it might difficult to back OUT of the space later!