Friday, January 25, 2008

I love this quote!

This was the first project from Teresa McFayden's Winter Bella. I love that I am able to use up some of my stash for these projects. I've had the vintage bingo card and buttons forever. The only thing I bought new for this was the pompoms. They were white before I dyed them in coffee.

The '53' is circled because that is my age right now. The 'be bold' crown is a reminder to myself about my art.

The little tags are three things about myself that make me unique. My widows peak, My smile, and My dreams.

What sort of projects are you starting the new year with? I'd love to see them! Leave me a comment so I can visit your blog :)

7 comments:

Siany said...

Thats gorgeous! I have one of those bingo cards and never knew what to do with it! Love all your personal touches!

Rachel Whetzel said...

Delish, mom!!

MarĂ­a Elena said...

I liked your card and the phrase in which the tour idea.I am gradually understanding this art, in my country is not spreaded, soon put one in my blog (is a challenge).

corina said...

this is just lovely!

jess said...

WOW!! I LOVE all the details you've put on this!! It looks amazing!! And the quote is great!! I love the scrabble piece and the bingo card is fantastic!!! Love it!!
Xx Jess

sarahkeith said...

Fun!

ArtGirl1 said...

Looking at ALL the projects and items on your blog ... love them ALL! Wow ... some great work.

Very talented.

Tish