Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Ho's Art Journal Challenge




My daughter, lovingly known as the Ho over at TallyScrapper, has posted an Art Journal Challenge. The thing I like most about it is that you have a whole month to complete each prompt. Here is the cover and my first page. It didn't turn out the way I envisioned it in my head. Too simple and it doesn't tell the complete story. But I did it and I hope this whole thing will be a learning process, not just stuff stuck on pages in a book., so I am forcing myself to let it go...

The little card has a list of general instructions. I've checked Handle With Care and No Substitutions. The journaling I wrote says, "So many voices telling me how to live my life. It's time to listen to the still small voice in my heart!"

4 comments:

Rachel Whetzel said...

I'm SO glad I got to see this IRL!! Does it feel weird to say "my daughter the HO"?

Nunnie's Attic said...

I'm anxious to see your journal. Ain't no way on God's green earth I could ever do that. Unless you can figure out a way to change up stick figures.

Love,
Julie

MarĂ­a Elena said...

Beautiful book. Your daugther is very creative.

Rachel Whetzel said...

PS I listened to your music to gramma... it's so pretty. :) XOXO