Monday, December 17, 2007

WOW! Week 50!

The year is coming to an end so it should come as no surprise to me that Emily's Deck of Me challenges are coming to an end as well, but it does! Even though I have quite a few catch-up cards to keep me busy into 2008, I will miss the weekly feed back from all of you who stop by and leave comments!

Here is my card for this week, the greatest gift
what is the best gift you have ever received...or given...?

And a catch-up card for week 39, someone spesh! (special that is)
pick someone special in your life (past, present...or even future!) and base your card on them :)

9 comments:

Marjolein said...

Great cards Deb!! Love the '60ies photos!!!

Jenny said...

What great cards! The greatest gift one looks great with that paper and ribbon and the one of your friends is so nice! Love the pictures on the back of it.

Scrapanimal said...

Love the cards you make. THe handwrinting is so lovely.

xo Simone

Paula said...

Gorgeous cards.
I think we are doing something similar in the New Year. Em asked a while ago on her blog if we wanted to & 90% said yes. Keep checking her blog.

Merry Christmas.

Je@net said...

Great cards!!!

Deborah said...

Great cards and I love the little peek into Santa's workshop :)

Lis said...

Fantastic cards :)

Rachel Whetzel said...

You've been BUSY!!!

saffiertje said...

Beautiful card!