Thursday, December 13, 2007

There really is no place like it!

A Home Blueprint

Home ~ a world of strife shut out, a world of love shut in.

Home ~ a place where the small are great, and the great are small.

Home ~ the father's kingdom, the mother's world, and the child's paradise.

Home ~ the place where we grumble the most, and are treated the best.

Home ~ the center of our affection, round which our heart's best wishes twine.

Home ~ the place where our stomachs get three square meals a day and our hearts a thousand. ~ Charles M. Crow


Yesterday's Christmas blog party was so much fun and proof once again that there really is no place like home. Every home was obviously loved and filled with love!

I had a blast visiting every one's holiday home. Yes, all 150, and I tried to leave a comment on as many as possible. I thought I was through decorating, but I was so inspired I think I'll bring out a few more of my favorite decorations.

Thanks to everyone who opened their home, and especially to Karla for hosting the party!

2 comments:

Miss Sandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You WON the second dorr prize at Quill Cottage. Email me your address and I will get your gift in the mail. Merry Christmas, Miss Sandy

DebMc said...

Love these home quotes. Thoughtful and inspiring.