Friday, December 21, 2007

Only 3 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes, and 45 seconds until Christmas as I write!

Yep, that's what my handy dandy little widget tells me anyway. I believe it too. Seems like everyone out in blogland is super busy. Not many people posting the last couple of days. I just thought I'd share this ornament that I made for Melea's birthday. It's very similar to the one I made for Rachel earlier this month. Yes, we get to celebrate two birthdays and Christmas this month! In fact, Melea's birthday is actually on Christmas. This picture of the two of us was taken this summer...
And earlier this week I got this in the mail from Miss Sandy. I won one of her RAKs the other day on her blog, Quill Cottage. Isn't he a cutie? I love that she used a page from an old hymn book for the theme, Create a Clean Heart in Me. Thank you Miss Sandy!
And just in case I don't get a chance to post again before the 25th, I wish you all joy, peace, hope, love, and blessings this Christmas and in the New Year!

{"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." ~ Ephesians 1:3}

3 comments:

lisa said...

Merry Christmas to you, Debbie. The ornament is just gorgeous!

Rachel Whetzel said...

SO CUTE!! I'm SO GLAD I got your creative gene..

adam brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.