Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Farted on Santa's Lap (Now Christmas is Gonna Stink for Me)


Not me! The little girl in the song! (Rachel, don't you agree, "that's simply not Christian!"?) I put together some Christmas music for your listening enjoyment (or not!) and came across that one while looking for some of my all time favorites. I couldn't find most of them. Guess my tastes are a little wacky - but no wackier than the Christmas fart song! Most of the ones I picked out are sentimental. I suppose that's because I've had my mom on my mind a lot lately. Always do at Christmas time. She loved Christmas. And the songs I wanted most to share with you are from an album that my dad used to love. I couldn't find any of those songs, so I had to put something fun into the mix, to lighten things up. Yep! - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

Rachel Whetzel said...

lol It really simply is NOT Christian!! lol I love it.