Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's in the air

I'm still trying to visit all the blogs involved in Karla's Romantic Country Party! It has been so much fun to see the different creative ways you ladies decorate your homes. It is so obvious that each one of us loves our homes. We are truly blessed!

I had to take some time out to start putting up my fall decorations though. Can't you just feel and smell fall in the air? It's gorgeous here in Oregon. The days are cooler, but still warm, with crisp mornings and evenings.

I hope you take some time to enjoy the beauty the change of seasons brings even if you live in an area where the change is subtle!

{Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus}

2 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

I love your sign! And you are so right. Everyone seems to take such pride in their house. Not in a bad way but in a way that is inviting to all who may enter.

Love,
Julie

Wanda said...

I bet it is pretty right now in Oregon. We're still in summer mode here in Alabama. It's supposed to cool off tomorrow - low 80s. The leaves haven't really started turning yet, but the air tells us it's just around the corner.