Saturday, August 18, 2007

34 years of wedded bliss?

This is my Deck of Me card for challenge 31, Regrets. Perfect for today, my anniversary.

Those kids in the engagement picture are John (22) and me (18). So in love. So happy to be starting our lives as one. Ready to take on the world! It hasn't always been easy and it hasn't always been blissful, but I am happy to say that I have never regretted getting married so young. Back then we dreamed of growing old together. We just never imagined it happening so soon!

10 comments:

Siany said...

I love that photo! And what a perfect card! Happy Anniversary!! xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! How good to feel like that after all those years, can only hope it is like that for us when it is our turn :)
Love the card.

Adriann said...

Beautiful card! Very romantic and thoughtful!!

Je@net said...

Oooh, what a lovely picture with the two of you!! So romantic!!
Great card!!

MsGrace said...

Happoy Anniversary...I love your card!

laura

Paula said...

Really beautiful card, I just love that photo, Debbie.
I hope your day was very special.xx

lisa said...

That is the sweetest thing.

Nunnie's Attic said...

Happy Anniversary!! My parents were young too when they got married. My mom was 17 and my dad was 21. They've been married for 46 years this past April. I love it. Although my mom wonders how she can be old enough to have a 44 year old son... To young lovers at heart!!

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Wow. Beautiful photo, and perfect for the card. Happy Anniversary!

Helen & Co. said...

Hi agiain! Thanks for coming by my blog! I was just wandering where you get the Deck of Me Challenges from? They look great!
I really do love this one of you and your husband!