Monday, June 11, 2007

Deck of Me Challenge #23 ~ Right now & Deck of Me Challenge #15 ~ Your parents

I love it when an idea for the prompt just pops into my head like this one did!
The journaling on the back says, "I'm happy that we finally have the house to ourselves, happy that I've finally gotten it back in order, and happy that I can finally focus on scrapping more!


You may remember that I posted this picture of my parents on their honeymoon and the journaling for #15 while I was in Hawaii. Well, I've finally finished the card. The little picture at the bottom is the last picture I have of me with the two of them. It was taken at Christmas in 1999.

16 comments:

saffiertje said...

Great cards you've made!!!

Marjolein said...

Love this!!!!!!!! Great card for week 23 and the other one......beautiful!!

Lis said...

Fantastic cards :)

beth j said...

both cards look great!

Je@net said...

Wow, they're both awesome!!! Great cards girl!!

Jenny said...

Great cards! I love the way you did this week's prompt. What a great idea!

Paula said...

Both of these are beautiful, love the funky number 23!!

lyzzydee said...

I love them both but the blue one is gorgeous!!

JENN said...

Love this weeks card simply Gorgeous!!!

emfalconbridge said...

these are fantastic! love your style!

michelle said...

i love your cards.. the first one is very edgy and i dig it!

Jan, Col, Ella & Hudson said...

Fabulous cards, love them both!

happydays525 said...

Just wonderful! Love the image of you on that background!

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Both great - and very different - love week 23!

a little about me and my life said...

You do such an amazing job on your cards. I wish that I would have kept up with it. Maybe next time!
Hope you are doing well.

random thoughts said...

All your cards are superb. I love how these challenges allow us to openly share a bit of ourselves with each other. Just lovely.