Thursday, May 10, 2007

Deck of Me Challenge #16 ~ Get someone else to contribute


Yeah! I am finally back online! I have missed seeing all of your creative cards and making my own. This is the first of three that I need to catch up on. It feels good to get back into the swing of things. Thanks to marjolein, vibeche, kathy o, je@net, jenny, lily, melissa, valkyria, jess, crystal, paula, tammy kay, and nat for taking the time to leave comments while I was away. I plan on seeing what you've been up to ASAP!

11 comments:

Rachel Whetzel said...

MOM! I LOVE IT! It's beautiful!

Tammy said...

Hi Debbie :)

So glad you have your computer back and that you had a lovely time in Hawaii. I am SO JEALOUS!

I hope you post about your trip so I can live vicariously through you!

Your card is simply gorgeous! I ADORE the pressed flowers. Always something I wanted to do...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, so sweet.

Take care of you,
Tammy

Dani said...

Your card is so cool, very beautiful i also like the pink flowers and the poststamps too !!, good idea !!

Je@net said...

Great card!! Love the flower and the poststamps!!

valerie said...

gorgeous card and flower good to see you back have missed seeing your cards

Val

Jenny said...

Great card! What an awesome idea to use pressed flowers from your trip!

Marjolein said...

Wow, I love this, great flowers!!!!

michelle said...

your card is gorgeous! that is such a great idea !

lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, love these colours

JENN said...

Lovely!!!

Michelle said...

OOooo what a lovely card! This flower on it - is it an orchid?

Thank you so much for comment on my blog - i just LOVE watch new blogs, and know new people! And comment from other country is always something incredible for me! So thank you! I will look in at your page :) Take care :)