Thursday, May 31, 2007

Amazingly accurate!

I saw this on Rachel's blog and thought it would be fun to see what it said about me...

Your Lov..e Life is Like Casablanca

"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous

2 comments:

a little about me and my life said...

i just love those things. mine was like "the princess brides"

so good to hear from you. i hope you have a wonderful weekend.

i seriously love that picture of you on the top right hand corner of your blog.

Rachel Whetzel said...

LOVE it!