Sunday, April 15, 2007

Deck of Me Challenge #14 ~ Birds



I have limited access to the Internet while here in Hawaii, but, Rachel told me what last weeks prompt was, so here's mine. I hope you like it ;)
*Amy, I just altered a postcard I found here in Hawaii for this card. I brought a few basic scrapping supplies with me, like sandpaper and the ColorBox ink (Queue) that I used on the edges and back. They are part of a Cat's Eyes set.
** To all of you who visit and leave comments: I have very sporadic Internet connection here, but I am trying to look at as many of your cards as I can. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Marjolein said...

I like this, beautiful card!

Lis said...

Fantastic card :)

Rachel Whetzel said...

LOVE IT! I miss you, mom! Can't wait for you to come and spend the night sometime after you get back from paradise!

Sylvia said...

hey debbie! awesome card! how fitting. I just wanted to say thank you for your long comment on my blog. Yes, I read "A walk to remember" and "The Guardian" and I loved them both. I never read the true story Three Weeks With My Brother. But thanks for the tip, I might check it out!

A.S.K.-P. said...

G, it must be SOO tugh Debbie! LOL, just kidding. Hope you're having a GREAT time on your vacation. Great job on your card. Do you paint the card turquoise before you appiled the pic or print it in turquoise paper? VERY COOL!

Enjoy,
Amy

jess said...

i love this card!! the colour of that flower is just stunning!

Paula said...

Stunning card!!!!!!!!!!