Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why my #10 Deck of Me card isn't finished yet...



I just had to post two pictures of the apron I made last night because I stayed up until 4am to finish it! Yikes! But... I have been wanting to make an apron to scrap in for ages so I am happy that I finally did it. There are so many cute ones popping up out there in blogland. When I saw the pattern for this one in the April*May 2007 issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion I went right out and bought it at JoAnn's. The next day I made it :)))

FYI:

~The pattern I used is McCall's M4322.
~The floral fabric is reproduction flour sack from my LQS. The checked is from my stash.
~Some links to other scrappy aprons: Pam Garrison, two straight lines (on banner), Rebecca Sower, and Teresa McFadden


FMI:

~Have you been bitten by the apron bug? Made any aprons? Please leave a link to your blog. I'd love to see it!

3 comments:

Ronda P. said...

Totally cute. You are a talented sewer.

happydays525 said...

I LOVE this apron! I want one...thanks for giving the pattern #! Yay!

Sooz said...

Oh I SO want to make one!! My friend Aimee sent me a link to Amy Butler purse patterns a while back...and I have been dreaming of making purses and aprons since!! LOVED the ME spread on aprons..and Rebecca's! Small world!