Thursday, March 01, 2007

Welcome Spring!!!


Happy first day of March ;)

I don't know why, since it was actually snowing on and off just yesterday, but I feel like spring is in the air and just moments (not weeks) away! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I picked up our tickets for Hawaii yesterday. Yippee! Maybe it has something to do with all the Easter goodies lining the store shelves already, and John brought me a box of purple pip chicks (see: "How we got our name" in the sidebar). I don't know. I'm just having a happy morning despite the fact that I woke up with a headache, need to pay bills, the sky is gray, and my house is a *mess*!

Oh, another thing that is making me happy is my country counter. It hasn't been up long, but I've already had visitors from ELEVEN countries! How cool is that? Thanks to everyone who has come to take a peek, and thanks to everyone who has left a comment. I try to get back to everyone who does, but there are a few of you that don't have blogs of your own, or for some other reason I can't figure out how to leave a comment. If that's you, please know that I've tried!

*{A creative mess is better than neat idleness! ~ unknown}*

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Debbie! Thank you for visiting my blog!! I LOVE your cards!! Your pregnant picture is adorable. I am using a date stamp on all of mine too!