Friday, March 16, 2007

I *heart* all things mini


In the '90's I was into making and selling miniature jointed teddy bears. I even had a few in Teddy Bear & Friends magazine, my fifteen minutes of fame...lol... And I participated in email swaps. Kind of like ATC swaps. It was loads of fun and something I wouldn't mind doing again IF I had the time...

These two are about 3 & 1/2, and 2 & 1/2 inches tall. They are called "Sunday with Grandma" in memory of the times I went to church with my Grandma Lucy.

{Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering. ~ Winnie the Pooh}

***I have been having A LOT of problems with my Internet provider. I can be right in the middle of something and suddenly lose connection. They tell me the problem won't be under control before the 20th of this month! In fact, I am having problems right now as I try to post this. Sooooooo, if I don't get my #10 Deck of Me card up before the #11, or I don't respond to your comments or email, now you know why! Sorry :( This problem has sure made me realize how addicted I am to you and my blogs!

2 comments:

Rachel Whetzel said...

They are SOOOOO cute!
~rachel

Abby and Becky said...

Those are very well made! I like them alot! Thank you for your kind posts to my blog, Becky wrote these posts to your blog. I make the bunnees :) Abby makes the dresses. There will be more pictures of her doll clothes. We are just younger adults, if ya know what I mean ;) We have just started this blog recently. We are thinking about selling this stuff at a fair in the fall. But again, thank you for the comments!!!