Monday, March 05, 2007

Deck of Me Challenge #9 ~ Inspiration found



This one was hard for me to narrow down because there are so many things that inspire me! While there is certainly a lot of inspiration to be found in all that God created, I think the things that inspire me most are the things that other people create. Maybe because I'll never be able to create something from nothing like he did! I spend a lot of time collecting and looking through books and magazines full of inspiration, but I was lacking motivation. That's where YOU come in. Being in this challenge has motivated me to start using some of those creative inspirations and make some art of my own! Now I look forward to looking at your creations every week, leaving words of encouragement, and, yes, receiving words of encouragement. So, thank YOU, thank YOU, thank YOU, for being my inspiration and motivation!

23 comments:

JENN said...

Such a great card! You are allso an inspiration!

valerie said...

couldn't agree more you and all the other ladies inspire me each week especially if I am stuck on what to do for my card

Lis said...

Awesome card and inspiration. I agree, its great to browse through everyones cards everyweek. Lots of talent :)

jess said...

i really love your card!!! Great inspiration and great photo of it!!!
GREAT WORK!!! :)

Marjolein said...

This is really a great card you are so right with all the different inspirations you find everywhere!

Rachel Whetzel said...

I love this one, Mom! Good Good Good! I love your stuff!
~rachel

Jenny said...

Very cool idea and cool card!

lisa said...

well i find YOU an inspiration every week, i look forward to seeing your cards

Je@net said...

What a great card!! And you are so right!!!

Lynn said...

I love this and I totally agree, i find it so inspirational to look at what everyone has come up with, love it!!!!!

Emily Falconbridge said...

what a cool idea! love your card!

sohpiasmom said...

Great use of the picture in the background...so cool!

Heather said...

Love your card! Beautiful! And I agree with you too!

happydays525 said...

Love this..great idea!

Colleen said...

so true!! i love this weeks card

Sylvia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your cards are great!

Penelope Crackers said...

I know exactly what you mean. I feel so inspired by everyone's creations and I always love looking at yours. :) It's wonderful to be surrounded by such lovely and talented women. :) Thanks for your sweet comments and encouragement.

Di said...

Brilliant, absolutely love your card :-)

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Great idea - and beautifully done!

Livvy U. said...

Debbie, how typical of you to be so generous about what inspires you. It has been a pleasure to get to know you online, not so much your everyday self but some part of your heart. I have, as you know, felt inspired by your comments from time to time, especially the one time I nearly stopped blogging, so thank YOU!
Love Livvy x

saffiertje said...

The way yu scraped the picture...great!

Gigi said...

right back at ya!!! & i totally agree...so glad i joined in on this challenge...i have received so much from so many (present company included!!)

Faye said...

What a cool way to document this one. Love this card.