Friday, February 02, 2007

Special Delivery

The baby in this picture needed a picture of her birth for an assignment at school. Since we weren't there when she was born I sent her this picture and several others from the day she was "delivered" to us at the airport in April of 1982. My brother came with us and took lots of pictures to document her special delivery. I especially like this one because it captures the love surrounding our youngest daughter, Melea. Rachel looks so happy to finally become a big sister and John & I were so happy that our little family was now complete.

3 comments:

Rachel Whetzel said...

mmmmm. Lovin the knickers with the black socks. THEY ARE SWEET! LOL

rachel

Shelly said...

Sweet picture! Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the support on my blog. Comment away all you want, I enjoy it. I plan on reading up on yours a bit when time allows!

saffiertje said...

Oh, this picture is so cute! Realy loving it!