Monday, February 19, 2007

Ptrety Aimanzg!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

4 comments:

Rachel Whetzel said...

Taht is rlaely naet! I wsih smoenoe had tlod my taehcer tihs wehn I was a kid! LOL

rachel

Gigi said...

lololol!!!!! at first i thought it was one of the dutch gals blogs.....but then i could read it!

Livvy U. said...

Debbie hello!
I'm here because I wanted to catch up with you and yours, and also let you know that I will be adding a Blogroll to Livvy's Life this weekend and wanted to let you know that I am going to link to Random Thoughts... You have been so supportive and loyal to me - it's a small return gesture - so take care - Livvy

tammy said...

Love this. It is too funny. Hope you are doing well my twin. LOL!