Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Deck of Me Challenge #6 ~ Love, love, love and #1 ~ What are you proud of?


In honor of Valentine's Day the challenge for week six is: Love, love, love



This is my catch up card for week one's challenge: What are you proud of?

Next week I hope to post my last catch up card, "What is powerful to you?", along with the week seven challenge. I can't believe it is almost time for that! This has been sooo much fun and just what I needed to get creating again! I know I have said that before, but it is so true!

Thanks to everyone who is taking a looksie and leaving comments. I sincerely appreciate your encouragement!


14 comments:

jess said...

WOW!!!! I *LOVE* your cards!!!! especially the king holding the heart!!! That is so well done!!!

leslie said...

great cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Isn't it wonderful seeing what everyone is coming up with ?

jess said...

hehehe!! I know what you mean!! But i know you didnt copy!! But i wish i came up with what you did!!!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog!!!
Have a great night!
Xx Jess!

valerie said...

gorgeous cards love theway the king is holding the heart

Lis said...

Beautiful cards the king and the heart is so cool!

Rachel Whetzel said...

OK. I think yours officially KICKS butt! Love the king of Kings. Love that he's holding a heart. You rock.

rachel

Di said...

Oh wow, cool cards. The Love card is fab with the King holding a heart.

Emily Falconbridge said...

your cards are gorgeous and seem so full of love and meaning!

happydays525 said...

Love it! Such a good idea to have used the King of Hearts!!! :)

saffiertje said...

Wow, the King of kings card is really great! I found out that a lot of deck cards are woven in to my faith in God too. Nice to see that there are more christians involved in the challange.
Keep up the creative spirit!

Miranda

Livvy U. said...

This is the second time I have come to see these cards, Debbie, they are truly beautiful and moving. You have a real artist's touch. Thank you.

Gigi said...

oh debbie....these are amazing! your LOVE one is just inspiring...sensational...you truly have a gift! & your proud one was so sweet! i'm sure they are proud of you too!!! absolutely amazing art!!!

Penelope Crackers said...

I'm so happy to have stumbled onto this. Your cards turned out wonderful. I love that heart the King is holding and your beautiful words on the back and of course the card of your daughters. How fun to do this with them.

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Wow what a great idea to have used the king of hearts ...brill