Sunday, February 25, 2007

Deck of Me Challenge #2 ~ What is powerful to you?

I'm still doing a little catch up. This is from week two, What is powerful to you?

For the artsy side of my card I cut out words from a dictionary that represent both positive and negative choices. Then I decoupaged them to the card with the positive choices on the left and the negative choices on the right. The little girl with the flower pot is a stamp from Kidstamps. The flower I punched from the dictionary and stamped with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.


Now I am off to work on last weeks challenge. Hopefully I will get all caught up this week. But, even if I do, who knows how long that will last. Haha.

3 comments:

Lis said...

Love your card, the flower on the words is great :)

Gigi said...

this is amazing! love all of the definitions..such a great way to support your theme...very cool!

beth j said...

i love this card. it is beautiful and something i want to try very soon. great job.