Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Two Cool!


No, I don't mean too cool, although it is. What I'm referring to is the two snow days of snow we have had in two weeks. Very unusual for my little corner of the planet. Very exciting. I just had to post a pic of the stuff we got today. Sounds like lots of areas are having crazy weather, how 'bout you?


Another thing I am excited about is THIS NEW BLOG that my friend Lisa has started. She is a gifted artist (acrylic, pastels & oils) and is hoping to share ideas with other artists. Check it out, I'm sure you'll be inspired by her gorgeous landscapes. And please, don't be shy, let her know you stopped by!


1 comment:

tammy kay said...

I am so jealous. I want snow. I will have to check out your friends blog. Love new inspiration. Love coming to your blog and seeing your smile on the right hand corner. It always makes me smile back!