Sunday, December 24, 2006

Last minute post...

This is one of the 7, yes, seven, Christmas CDs I bought this year after my December 8th post, How Much is Too Much? Obviously, I still don't know the answer to that question! Here are the names of the other 6:

  • Under the Mistletoe (from the Ultra-Lounge Series)
  • Swingin' Christmas (Rhino)
  • Midnight Clear (Andreas Vollenweider with Carly Simon)
  • Christmas Concertos (Cello)
  • Christmas Around the Hearth (Harp & Dulcimer)
  • Jingle, Jingle, Wiggle (Hoops & Yoyo featuring Makuza)

What a crazy mix! My faves are the retroish ones from the 50's. They remind me of my parents.

And, just in case you were wondering....

I did manage to only open one gift per day of the ten gifts Jill sent me for Christmas (see my December 12th, Oh muh gosh! post). It was all stuff I can use when I scrap and especially when I go to an all day scrap. Thanks again Jill!

Peace and joy to you this Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love Christmas CD's too. My new fav. is Bette Midler's "Cool Yule."