Friday, December 08, 2006

*How much is too much?



I just got this Christmas CD from Amazon.com. I already have over 30 Christmas CDs, but, I just had to get this one. It's the one I remember most from my childhood. My dad had the vinyl version, of course. I liked it because it was like a party just listening to it. So I got it. For the memories. 'Cause like I said, I already have 30 something. Here's how I justified it:

  • All the CDs by Christian artists count as one
  • All the instrumental CDs count as one
  • All the Movie sound tracks count as one
  • All the contemporary CDs count as one
  • All the traditional CDs count as one
  • All the 'new ones' from last year count as one

You get the idea. So that's kind of like having only 6 CDs! (This also works well when going through the 10 items or less lane at the grocery store, but, I only use it if I'm just a few items over the limit. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this way!)

So now I not only have another Christmas CD, I also have another category to add more CDs to! What's your favorite Christmas CD in your collection? I just might need to add it to mine...

{*According to Mae West, "too much of a good thing is a good thing"}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally do that in the 10 items lane. Great minds think alike!

rachel