Saturday, October 21, 2006

Boneheadz


I just finished this punchneedle pin designed by Karen Kahle yesterday. It was supposed to be a November birthday present for my friend, Jill, but, her favorite holiday is Halloween and I love the way it turned out, sooo... I just can't wait. She will be getting it early.

I haven't scrapped a bit lately, but, I have finished two other projects designed by Karen since my last post, so I am happy about that. Especially the one I started over three years ago! Maybe I'll get around to posting pics of them too.

{To have JOY one must share it. HAPPINESS was born a twin. ~ Lord Byron}

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Mom! I love it love it! It's too cute! I didn't visualize it the way it is, but it's even BETTER! Can't wait to see you!

rachel

queendebbee said...

I just changed my comment settings and am checking out the new arrangements...

Livvy U. said...

Hello
I'm flitting between you and Rachel's blogs tonight! Wanted to call by, catch up on yours, and also say a huge thank you to you for all your encouragement and wise words. Our lives are so very different in many ways, but in essence, being women, being carers, being creative, being writers, they are very similar. I'm just learning about, and am frequently astonished by, the power of this blogging business. I would never have met you or Rachel, I think, but for blogging, and it causes me to rethink my boundaries and learn much more about life.
Thanks, Debbie
Livvy x